Meet The Management Team
Head of Business Development
francesca Margherita Chifari
Head of Partner Ecosystem
Head of R&D
Head Of DevOps Engineering
we are part of the Reply network
AXULUS Reply is the Reply Group company specialized in scaling substantial value for industrial customers based on novel technologies like Cloud, AI and Industrial IoT.
We offer the market leading IIoT Operations Management Software, AXULUS, and associated consulting services, which allows the customer to drive identification and scaling of value adding solutions in a scalable self-service approach.
Ready to join us?
(Junior) Project Manager
Working Student Business Development
Working Student IoT (Internet of Things)
As part of our team, you will support the coordination of industrial IT projects throughout the entire project cycle, from the proposal process to analysis, design, implementation, testing and acceptance:
- Independent planning, coordination and implementation of IT (sub-)projects in the industrial environment.
- You support our R&D and Customer Success Management in the optimal alignment of our product roadmap with your findings from the customer projects;
- Preparation and presentation of complex IT issues to various target groups (production, logistics, IT and management);
- Continuous validation and ensuring the fulfilment of the project scope;
- You will work on the basis of our AXULUS solution templates for the optimal implementation and scaling of digital solutions for our customers.
As part of the AXULUS start-up team, we offer you a steep learning curve that enables you to work independently on customer projects after a settling-in period.
By working in an IT company that is active throughout Europe, you can make interesting contacts for your professional life.
- Preparation and implementation of AXULUS sales campaigns up to the initiation of business deals;
- Contacting and addressing potential customers and interested parties to demonstrate the added value of Axulus;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our SaaS (Software as a Service) sales approach and to the implementation of the latest SaaS sales approaches;
- Turning qualified leads into demo meetings with your colleagues;
- Ongoing collaboration with your colleagues to share and learn from best practices.
- You are curious about sales and have the ambition to gain a foothold in the software business;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- You never stop learning and always find ways to surpass yourself and develop yourself further;
- Your ability to learn is unbeatable and you are always interested in new things;
- You like to contact people online, on the phone and in person.
As part of the AXULUS start-up team we offer you a steep learning curve that allows you to work independently on the development of various software solutions after a settling-in period. As an IT company operating throughout Europe, AXULUS is the perfect place for you to make interesting contacts for your professional life.
- As part of our innovative and international team, you will be involved in the development and implementation of innovative cloud applications and infrastructures;
- You will support our cloud experts in the conception, development and testing of cloud-native software applications;
- You will gain first-hand experience with DevOps practices (e.g. Infrastructure as Code with Azure DevOps).
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in prospecting new business for AXULUS across the DACH market. Your tasks and responsibilities will include planning, executing and reporting on campaigns targeted at an accelerated adoption of AXULUS solutions focusing on prospecting.
- Research, mapping and prioritisation of target accounts
- Proactive implementation of outbound Sales Campaigns
Raise awareness for AXULUS and solutions through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Schedule initial discovery calls with Account Executives
Become a master user of AXULUS Digitalization Engineering System
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve outreach, messaging and campaign execution
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Work closely with the Sales team to handover opportunities and document prospect requirements in our CRM
- You are located in the Munich area
- You have sold in the past (SaaS sales experience preferred) or have a passion for sales
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German
- You never stop learning and always find ways to outperform and develop yourself
- Your ability to learn is unbeatable and you are interested in new things
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks